Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maple Leafs Friends : Nothing is over until it's over

As a fan of the Montreal Canadiens, I have chosen to cheer the Maple Leafs as a second hockey club for years in order to encourage my friends during each hockey season, I hear my friends telling me it's over. And I bleed every year to see my friends in mourning because they are not going to the playoffs. I am posting this vid in your name, your honour as a testimony for my profound esteem and to underline your courage by reminding you that nothing is really over until the mathematical chances still exist. Nothing is over until it's really over.
I don't take for the Leafs as a second hockey club because they are the Maple Leafs of Toronto but because, behind the Leafs are the hockey fans who believe years afters years, who are devoted, because they are reliable, because they have a sense of fidelity, because of their commitment and because of their sincerity. Yes, Maple Leafs fans are the nobility of Hockey. I cheer for the Maple Leafs fans because inside every fan, there is a heart full of hopes and glory. I really do cheer for you guys, so don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment